Business Development Reprsentative
Needed to Work from Virtual Office/Home
Omega Network Solutions
Part Time-Business Development Representative
Location: Virtual Office Anywhere in the USA
This is a work from home position. This position will work from home for approximately 15-20 hours a week. The position comes with flexible hours but will be calling on East Coast accounts. The Business Development Coordinator fulfills a mission-critical need for Omega Network Solutions. We’re looking for a lead generation rock star to build relationships with small to mid-size businesses in the Toronto area. This highly visible position requires strategic thinking, an engaging personality, and tenacity to be successful. Your primary responsibilities will include managing and qualifying leads, developing new business opportunities, and reporting on progress of demand generation activities. The individual we’re looking for is career-minded with the ability to manage their time and workload effectively. The initial goal is to set 2-3 face to face appointments per week for Omega Network Solutions.
In return you get to work for an exciting B2B technology company, help clients solve issues and challenges, a base salary plus bonus.
The position will be measured on quota against the following expectations:
• B2B lead generation, development, and management.
• Identifying & Nurturing new business opportunities in assigned territory
• Scheduling qualified sales appointments and supporting through the sales process
• Maintaining and reporting on all activities in ConnectWise (CRM)
Desired Skills & Experience
• Manage and qualify leads via telephone, email
• Manage individual activity of the assigned territory/accounts in a proactive mode
• Plan and execute proactive campaigns into target markets by working with sales and marketing
• Maintain related records and reporting of all calls, contacts, accounts, and lead activities made in Connectwise
The Ideal Candidate Posses the Following:
• 0-2 years inside sales experience, preferably in the IT Industry or advertising sales
• Self-Starter mentality with motivated attitude to accept tasks, projects and responsibilities
• Experience with the use of a CRM for lead, account, and opportunity management
• Use of Social Media to gather information
• Good phone voice and communication skills to articulate the Omega Network Solutions value proposition
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to engage in courteous and professional phone conversations
• Possess the discipline to work from home
• High Speed internet connection
• PC or laptop in good working condition including a headset for VoIP calls
• Quiet area to conduct business
• The goal is to obtain 2-3 qualified appointments with SMB’s needing help with IT and/or wanting to outsource their IT to Omega Network Solutions.
• This is a great job for military personnel, stay at home parents, or anybody looking to make some extra money
• A VOIP phone and license to the CRM will be provided with extensive hands on training program.
OMEGA NETWORK SOLUTIONS is a leading provider in the Toronto area that specializes in Microsoft Solutions, Security, Email Protection, and data backup. They allow small business owners to focus on their business while Omega takes care of the ever changing technology landscape. The results include helping a small business be more productive, increase cash flow, and bring peace of mind that their business will stay up and running. To learn more about Omega Network Solutions, please visit www.OmegaNetworkSolutions.com